Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ramblings 1.0

This will be neither eloquent nor well spoken... This is an attempt to distract myself from the dangers that lie outside my door.  I have once again found myself observing the real world from the rim of a bottle.  I do not have excuses...there is no underlying alternative reason for my transgressions and abuses.  I utterly and deeply love the haze of watching the real world pass me by... There's a certain quiet peace in being numb to reality.  Oddly enough the perfect time to reflect and contemplate and yet you are physically and mentally unable to complete a coherent thought.  Figure that out...  They say the first step is recognizing and admitting there actually is a problem... I have hopefully succeeded in both.  Now comes the incredibly long and arduous task of righting my wrongs.  I expect no "atta boys" and if I can be so presumptive ask any be skipped...if I do this right this then this will be indexed ramblings of an always recovering alcoholic... There is no cure for a disease that is not in m opinion a medical one, contrary to opinions or medical theory.  I categorically affirm to you it is a choice.
here's to tomorrow.... 

2 comments: